Monday, January 07, 2008

Wine and Wither!

From the plane back to the US, I dabbled out a few celebs from a mag (bottom) and decided to digitize one (Winehouse) tonight. I'm sorry to say that I'm not very fond of her voice tone and style. I never did lean towards the hoarsey voice style singing of Macy Grace, either, and find the two singers are very similar. But that's just me. *grin*
I lean towards the sweet & pure strong voices of singers like McLachlan, McBride, Brightman, along with the top soul singers, Aguilera, Aretha, Whitney, and many more!

My other is an attempt at Reese Witherspoon. I find her a hard person to draw, but I didn't give up, for I need to face my challenges! I wanted to focus on her chin more than her famous forehead.


1 Comments:

Blogger The Hurricane said...

Awesome. LOVE IT! yay

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home