Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hi Ho Silver...Away!




I am now in my second week course with the famous cartoonist, Steven Silver's Character Design Class(again, a LOVELY gift from my husband) and I am really excited and anticipate his weekly assignments, and video classes.
I am a huge, HUGE fan of his style, technique and great character design skills.

If interested, click on the word Schoolism to the right of this blog to see more.

Above is a few rough samples of my character layout of Fat Joe from first week course.

Update: I added my final color Joe. We did not have to finish him in color, but I did.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Light said...

Great Stuff! I hope you love the class - I did. I will add you to my blog faves as well! Keep in touch! Kelly

10:44 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I will keep in touch Kelly!
Thanks and good luck with your book!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Keelan Parham said...

Cool! Can't wait to see how much you learn! Steve is the bomb. Your stuff was already really good, so this can only make it better! I'll be checking in to see...

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve is great, isn't he?

Scott said the same thing!!!
You guys think alike!

Thanks Keelan!

10:22 AM  
Blogger John Duckett said...

Looks great Angie! I look forward to seeing more.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Gon said...

Fat Joe, is he inspired on someone in particular?;) Well done, hope to see it here on color

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home