Sunday, April 29, 2007

Bat Mitzvah!






This was a long and fun event and I had the pleasures of working with my artist friend, Pat! :)
These kids loved the cartoons we doodled for them that they kept coming back for more. They were even doing funny poses for Pat and I to draw!

I found it very pleasing that a few young children stood at my side while drawing, and complimented me on my caricature work.
I even drew many of the parents, and I'm sad to say that my battery camera died and I didn't get the chance to save those "pictured" memories. When I drew a few of the adults, I had many all gathering around, watching and laughing.

This was a FANTASTIC Bat Mitzvah and the daughter and mother were soooo beautiful! I'm serious! The mother came very close to Carmen Electra!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gon said...

Pretty cool drawings! The first has a very funny smile, nice lines Angie.
G

4:37 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Thanks Gon!

Glad to hear from you! I visit your site frequently, but haven't seen you posting in awhile. I hope you are back to blog! LOL!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting your work...
Nice Style!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Gon said...

Thanks for your nice comment Angie!
Yes, I´ve been "gon" for awhile, lots of work and less time for updating my blog, but here I am again ;)
Thanks for stopping by!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Marianas Eye said...

You have a very fun job! Congratulations on your new website. Well done.

d

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home