Monday, February 12, 2007

Good ole Jeff!


At my last digital event, I met with the manager, and to my surprise, he was Jeff! Jeff and I go way back in the good ole days, when he was managing a hotel and he hired (and paid) me to be a spotlight dancer at the night club's grand opening!
Now this style of dancing was "Solid Gold" style, with crazy, far-out outfits, teased hair, character shoes and sunglasses! No stripping at all...well, maybe just my sunglasses. :D
So much fun and BOY, did I love to dance!!! Still do!
Anyway, Jeff is a Great trustworthy friend and I just had to design a cartoon for him to say thanks!
A little bird told me he likes anything with Japanese Flare! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Pag said...

I wonder if it looks like him? It sure don't look like me- dat's for sure!

(apologies for such a lame comment)

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home