Monday, October 16, 2006

Shits & Giggles!


Besides doodling cartoons, I am a licensed SEO! What is an SEO? Most people would respond to me with "You do what that Ed Norton guy does on Honeymooners, right?" ha ha
SEO stands for Sewage Enforcement Officer. Sounds important, huh? Well we are the guys who can lay out a septic system for your purchased lot or help you with a new crap system, if your old one blows - heh heh.
Hy husband calls me "Shits & Giggles," since I draw cartoons and I have my hands on crap, sorta speak!
Last week, after I returned home, from Florida, (at midnight), I had to show up for an Advanced Soil Class bright and early the next day for a 2 day Soil class and testing in West Chester (near Philly). The 2 days consist of classroom book studies, feeling and describing soil (DIRT! - oops I said the nasty word!) and jumping in probe holes, in fields, to read the horizons in soil!
Yeah, I know you are all jealous of me, cuz I know my shit- bwahahah. The class was very hard and I'm crossing my soily fingers that I passed my test. I won't know for a few weeks!
I had so much fun reuniting with my SEO friends Paul, Frank and Kelly!! They keep me laughing and make the class worth attending! Plus, I have fun doodling the Soil Scientist instructors! :)
Good luck to you guys on passing test, too!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger BeBe Blazfemi said...

Good luck, Ang!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Thank you for your shitty comments! ;)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

har har Pag! When the toilet clogs, you get the ole plunger to do its job for ya, but when yer system backs up into house, then ya get yerself an SEO to the rescue! huh-huh huh-huh

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home