Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Live Wedding Caricatures!










I, recently drew caricatures at a wedding party this past Friday, and they sent me a posting of my live work. I started sketching with shading and when they seem to want more people drawn in a hurry, I switched to B&W only!!!!

Here are a few of my favorites, but here is the link to view more samples:

http://www.longbros.com/gallery/wedding_caricatures


And here is what client said to my agent:
"I wanted to pass on to you the many compliments we got having Angie there. She worked hard and did a fantastic job making our Daughters reception go well. We even have all the drawings scanned into PDF format. Our Daughter is keeping the originals and we are sending copies to the subjects."

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Hearn said...

AWESOME Angie! You know, I have switched to pure black and white so everyone gets a chance to have a caricature, speed is flowing out of me like a bat out of hell!

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home